A bit about us...
At Baseline, we don‘t believe in barriers! We believe there are few business problems that can’t be solved by good design and thinking. As a fully integrated brand identity, structural design and production studio, we are proudly New Zealand owned and operated, have a smart head for strategy and a keen eye for design.
We work with a wide range of small and large businesses across NZ and further afield, we’re passionate about all things relating to discovery, design, production, and delivery capabilities. We make waves by remaining relevant, demanding, and providing thought-provoking and bold innovation that leaves an impression. All of this is done by working with our clients in a consultative, and considerate style that is transparent. We’re looking to bring people on board with a complimentary approach. A bit about the role...
As a Client Service Manager, you will be a highly communicative and engaging person who is pro-active, outcome orientated and focused on relationship management. With a well-articulated offer and methodology, our exciting relationships, our dedicated design and production teams and our delivery capabilities (from a production and logistics perspective) this will be a challenging and rewarding role - making it easy for you to deliver successfully! While this role will be based in Auckland, and focused on enhancing our existing relationships and establishing new ones, you will be supported by the entire team in Wellington. We will plan regular trips to our newly integrated studio, to ensure you truly feel as though you are a part of the team.
We’re looking for someone who will:
A bit about you...
- Lead client meetings and co-facilitate or support presentations and workshops
- Manage client queries and deliverables for allocated projects
- Promote new products and solutions for our existing and potential clients
- Manage budgets, timelines, quality assurance and all project deliverables
- Utilise our CRM like a ninja
- Scope programmes of work and providing clients with timely estimates/quotes
As somebody who has previously worked in a Client Service role, you will understand the importance of having an agile and solutions focused mindset. It is important that you can adapt your approach to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and remain personable, yet professional. We are looking for somebody to get involved in shaping our business by proactively building relationships with new and potential clients to promote our brand and products, while understanding that service to our existing clients is of the utmost importance to our business and our reputation.
In addition to this you will also have:
- Previous experience in the design industry or as a designer
- The ability to work both in a team environment and autonomously
- Be self-directed, motivated and positive
- An ability to assess the impact of new initiatives and products
- A pragmatic and proactive approach to your work
- Well-developed problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Outstanding communication skills
- An ability to pick up new systems and processes with ease
With growth in our vision and innovation in our hearts, this is an exciting time for Baseline to have a larger presence in the Auckland market. If you believe you have the desired background and a personality that could blend well with our amazing team, come and join us on our journey!
We have partnered with Kin to fill this newly created role, please contact Nikkie White on [email protected]
with any questions. We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply now!