A bit about us...
Hatch is Kiwi Wealth’s digital investment platform that allows Kiwis to have easy access to US share markets – and soon to be more! At Hatch, we supercharge wealth for ambitious Kiwis. This means giving them access to the tools, knowledge, community, and investments that were previously reserved for the financial elite. We are game changers, we go above and beyond for our customers, and we want to keep growing our exceptional team with exceptional people.
We are always looking to solve our customers’ problems and we put them at the heart of everything we do. If this is how you operate, then you should read on! The role
The Customer Success Specialist role is an opportunity to be involved in Hatch’s success story by creating positive experiences for our customers and in doing so, will help us hit our growth targets. This role is integral to the Hatch team and will:
- Provide a high level of customer service with an authentic and human approach
- Champion the customer view and look for ways to make improvements
- Remove obstacles for our customers to increase our investor base
- Share customer insights with the wider Hatch team in a meaningful way
- Assist with on-boarding customers
This is not your average role; it is dynamic and will likely evolve over time. About you
You’ll be flexible and adaptable, with a natural ability to build strong relationships with customers, stakeholders, and the wider Hatch team. Driven by a customer-centric approach, you will bring proven skills in customer success, and be self-motivated towards achieving results.
You will also have:
- 2yrs+ in a customer success role within a similar fast-paced environment
- Experience supporting customers via a variety digital channels both CRM and social
- Excellent organisation skills, including responsiveness and an ability to prioritise
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- A collaborative, proactive, optimistic approach, with a natural ability to build rapport
- A resilient and ‘can-do’ attitude
We are a highly agile team and need a like-minded individual to join us. In return, we offer a fun, collaborative environment, where we celebrate success and support your growth.
If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you are ready to go, apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or, if you have some questions, please contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply now and don’t be left behind!