A bit about us...
Hatch is Kiwi Wealth’s digital investing platform that allows Kiwis to have easy access to US share markets – and soon to be more! We offer a fresh new way for Kiwis to invest their money, at their own speed, in their own way, to create a portfolio that truly reflects them. We are a growth-minded team, we go above and beyond for our customers, and we want to keep growing our exceptional team with exceptional people. The role
The Product Owner role is an opportunity to be involved in Hatch’s success story by taking ownership of our US share markets product, keeping simplicity and functionality at the heart of everything. This role works directly with high performing engineers and designers, ensuring the best possible experience for our investors. You’ll ensure that our customer needs and business goals are aligned to deliver a win-win outcome.
Day to day, this role will:
- Support, contribute to and deliver on the product vision and strategy
- Lead a high performing, cross-functional team
- Champion the power of product simplicity to fuel the growth of Hatch
- Gather product requirements to truly understand what our customers are looking for
- Collaborate with our UX team, delivering exceptional user experience
- Proactively manage product risk and think creatively about how we can deliver on our compliance requirements
This is not your average role; it is dynamic and will likely evolve over time. It is a key to our growth and directly influences our mission that every Kiwi deserves to up their wealth. About you
You are flexible and adaptable, with a natural drive towards learning. You have previous experience in software product management and will thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have well developed leadership skills with an ability to collaborate and influence, and a diplomatic communication style.
You also have:
- A solid track record of building successful products using customer feedback and data
- A customer-led approach with a natural problem-solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure and to time constraints
- A passion for creating simple and functional products
We are a highly agile team and need a like-minded individual to join us. In return, we offer a fun, collaborative environment, where we celebrate success and support your growth.
If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you are ready to go, apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or, if you have some questions, please contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply now and don’t be left behind!