Have you been looking for that elusive role that offers challenge and reward in equal measure, and maximises your expertise and experience? As our Head of Marketing and Fundraising, you’ll be inspired by the impact of your work, as you drive the growth of our profile and income channels through innovative, people-centred leadership. A bit about us …
Well recognised for iconic fundraising events such as Shave for a Cure and the Firefighter Sky Tower Stair Challenge, Leukaemia and Blood Cancer (LBC) is committed to supporting patients and families across the country living with blood cancer, or related conditions. About the role …
About you …
- Overall accountability for our fundraising, marketing and communications functions.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team, ensuring they have the necessary training, support, and guidance to encourage their personal and professional development, and reach their full potential.
- Build effective relationships with a range of external stakeholders, partner organisations, donors and media.
- Provide strategic direction to ensure a sustainable future, while upholding and promoting the values and ethos of the organisation
What you will receive …
- Broad, proven expertise across marketing/communications, fundraising and people management
- A modern leader, who will foster a culture that encourages collaboration, growth, and positive staff engagement
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to influence others and build effective relationships.
- You will love to innovate and so do we, as we adapt to the changing environment and continue to build the profile of the organisation
- Commercially astute, media and IT savvy, with the ability to plan effectively and take a creative approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of the not for profit sector will be an advantage.
- A supportive and dedicated team environment
- Reporting to a CEO who is collaborative and open to ideas and innovation
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to grow and develop your skills and career
We’ve partnered with Kin to find the right person for this role, if you think it might be you, please apply now. If you’d like to find out more before applying, please call Stephanie Patterson on 027 2153576.