A bit about us...
Hatch is Kiwi Wealth’s digital investing platform that allows Kiwis to have easy access to US share markets – and soon to be more! We offer a fresh new way for Kiwis to invest their money, at their own speed, in their own way, to create a portfolio that truly reflects them. We are a growth-minded team, we go above and beyond for our customers, and we want to keep growing our exceptional team with exceptional people. The role
The Operations Manager is a brand new position within our team and will have overall responsibility for day-to-day Hatch operations. This will include leading the customer support and operations teams, as well as looking for ways to improve and streamline our operational programme. You will have a direct influence on our customer experience and will be engaging frequently with both internal and external stakeholders. This is a critical role and will:
- Champion the customer experience, looking for ways to make improvements
- Engage with key partners to enable the timely delivery of services
- Lead and develop our customer success and operations teams
- Look for process improvements across our operational programme and implement these
- Ensure we comply with all anti-money laundering and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with the wider team on operational initiatives
This is not your average role; it is dynamic and will likely evolve over time. It is a key to our growth and directly influences our mission that every Kiwi deserves to up their wealth. About you
You will have previous experience in financial services and will bring a customer-centric approach with empathy and drive towards improving customer experience by developing and implementing sound processes. You will be a details person with an ‘own it’ mindset and a natural ability to solve complex problems. You’ll love working in a fast-paced environment and will have the smarts to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
You will also have:
- Proven experience in process improvement and operations in financial services or adjacent setting
- A collaborative, proactive approach, striving to do the best for our customers and make things easier
- An understanding of, and experience with, cross-functional teams, as well as proven skills in people management
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability influence at a senior level
- An affinity with investing
- A resilient and ‘can-do’ attitude
We are a highly agile team and need a like-minded individual to join us. In return, we offer a fun, collaborative environment, where we celebrate success and support your growth.
If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you are ready to go, apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or, if you have some questions, please contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply now and don’t be left behind!