A bit about us...
If you live in Wellington, we’re sure you will have heard of us - perhaps you even use our product!
Snapper are a privately owned company with a vision to create excellent experiences in public transport that accelerate the journey to a sustainable world. In Wellington we enable public transport commuters to pay for their travel to get to where they need to go, developing innovative solutions to enable seamless journeys and help transport agencies uncover commuter patterns to craft meaningful solutions. We love what we do, and we’re looking for someone special to join our team. Our values are
What you’ll be doing
- Innovation - Progress, agility, learning and continuous improvement
- Collaboration - Teamwork and responsibility
- Integrity - Trust, honesty, responsibility, commitment and faith
- Resilience - Making a difference, empathy, determination and ambition
- Excellence - Quality, reliability, customer experience and delight
It’s an exciting time for us as we grow, and with a diverse range of customers at the centre of everything we do, we need to ensure they are well cared for every step of their Snapper journey. That’s why we’re looking for a Customer Care Lead to join our customer care team to establish a vision for what world class customer care looks like, building on the incredible work the team has done over the last ten years. You will be proud to own this new strategy, and excited to lend your expertise in exceptional customer care to our team. In addition to this, you will work with the team to:
- investigate and resolve customer escalations
- provide insights and reporting on customer feedback and behaviour
- look for improvement and efficiency opportunities within Snapper processes
- develop strong relationships with the wider Snapper team to improve customer outcomes
- put in place a clearly defined customer care framework and vision
You’ll be a natural leader with an empathy for people and an ability to build rapport quickly. You'll need a ‘get stuck in’ attitude while joining the customer care team on a daily basis to solve customer issues and provide the best experience for them.
We’re also looking for:
- proven experience in a team lead or management role
- call centre expertise and experience
- an ability to pick up technical concepts quickly
- an analytical approach to problem solving
- understanding of service delivery
- strong leadership skills with an ability to guide and mentor others
- exceptional writing and communication skills
- a depth of understanding of the mechanics of social media
- excellent organisation skills, including responsiveness and an ability to prioritise.
If you have an approach that is customer-centric and are motivated towards setting and achieving goals for yourself and the team, then don’t delay. Click the “apply now” button with your CV and cover letter telling us why you should be the next member of the Snapper team. Or contact [email protected]
for more information.