At Humankind our purpose is to lead humanity at work. We are passionate about helping New Zealand organisations create the best workplaces in the world! We want to see organisations have thriving teams and enhanced employee experiences. It’s what gets us out of bed every day. About the opportunity
It’s an exciting and busy time for us. We’re growing and searching for a purpose-driven ER leader who, like us, believes that employment relationships should be built on a foundation of trust and kindness. We work with closely with our clients, supporting them to proactively build strong relationships and experiences with their employees. This is an amazing opportunity for an ER leader to join our team in either Wellington or Auckland to coach and mentor our internal team, work directly with clients on complex projects and, help to evolve our services to ensure we can create far better ER experiences for our client’s teams.
With more of a focus on restorative practices, you’ll be someone who believes in the right way of managing relationships with employees rather than the “correct” way.
Our preference is that this role is full time. That said, if you’re 0.8FTE or higher and interested in learning more, please reach out. We’re searching for someone who will:
- bring thought leadership in the ER space
- lead large projects across both public and private sector clients
- provide review, quality assurance, coaching and mentoring to our internal team
- continuously improve our services and IP
- be credible and comfortable building relationships with clients
- bring energy and courage to everything you do
- bring innovation, ideas and passion to our team and work
- have a growth and thirst for continuous improvement
You will have deep experience in providing ER solutions and may come from a legal background or may have experience as a generalist with high exposure to ER at a senior level. Key to your success will be:
- 15+ years of ER experience
- cultural competence
- an employee-centred mindset and desire to broaden your experience to more proactive employee experience work
- exposure to large and complex change
- experience working in a high pace, agile environment
- comfort working in an consulting environment across a large variety of clients
- exceptional communication abilities on all fronts
- strong commercial acumen
- a passion for mentoring and coaching
If our values of Delight, Inspire, Unite, Strive and Believe resonate with you and you’re up for a new challenge in 2021, apply online telling us why this opportunity is perfect for you. Or contact [email protected]
for more information.