At Humankind our purpose is to lead humanity at work. We are passionate about helping New Zealand organisations create the best workplaces in the world! We want to see organisations have thriving teams and enhanced employee experiences. It’s what gets us out of bed every day. About the opportunity
As we embark on a period of growth we’re looking for a Director, Experience Design to join us in either Wellington or Auckland who will challenge old ways of thinking and who will open minds to new and innovative possibilities for our clients. In this leadership role, you’ll utilise your exceptional strength in client engagement to guide and influence business leaders and take them on the journey of human centred design and how it will transform their employee experiences.
You will lead a range of complex yet highly rewarding projects. Additionally, we’re looking to take the design of our own services to the next level. You will work with our team, applying your service design and design thinking methodologies to create truly differentiated experiences for our clients. You’ll be joining a team of talented specialists and will:
- lead the thinking, design and delivery across multiple large-scale client projects
- have in-depth knowledge of your client’s business from back to front, left to right
- apply strategic thought leadership, improving the design of Humankind’s services
- collaborate with the wider team to continue to innovate, inspire and delight both internally and externally
- strengthen Humankind’s internal capabilities on design and consulting skills, mentoring the team to deliver outstanding work that makes meaningful impact.
Your previous roles will have always had a people focus and additionally you’ll bring with you the following:
- cultural competence
- demonstrable experience in service design (with a focus on employee experiences)
- significant experience in a consulting environment
- a background that includes a blend of private and public sector
- strategic focus and a natural ability to influence
- superior communication and client management skills
- leadership qualities, with the ability to inspire people and lead relationships
- exposure to large and complex change
- experience working in a high pace, agile environment
- strong commercial acumen
- a passion for mentoring and coaching.
If our values of Delight, Inspire, Unite, Strive and Believe resonate with you and you’re up for a new challenge in 2021, apply online telling us why this opportunity is perfect for you. Or contact [email protected]
for more information.