At Humankind our purpose is to lead humanity at work. We are passionate about helping New Zealand organisations create the best workplaces in the world! We want to see organisations have thriving teams and enhanced employee experiences. It’s what gets us out of bed every day and we’re looking for a talented administrator who’s looking for role that offers diversity and fun in an innovative and rewarding environment.
Are you someone who strives to be the best they can be? Who can delight with your vibrant personality, attention-to-detail, and drive to get things done in a fast-paced environment?
You’ll be our Front of House, representing the Humankind brand every day. You’ll be our administrative support, assisting with keeping the office humming, maintaining supplies, booking flights and accommodation, and co-ordinating company celebrations. You’ll be an administrative wizard, supporting the team with general admin and meeting bookings and you’ll also be our technical support across Office 365, Slack, Zoom, Xero, and online internal communications. So what are we looking for?
- proven experience in an administrative or customer service related role
- obsession with detail and organisation (you can’t stand it if something is out of place)
- A+ written and verbal communication skills (proof-reading)
- enthusiasm, flexibility, a ‘can do’ attitude and strong self motivation
- a strong level of comfort with cloud based tools with an excellent working knowledge of MS Office and the ability to pick up new tech quickly. Google is your best mate!
- a thirst for learning and continual improvement
- self-starter, self-managing and proven organisational skills
- unflappable and loves to multi-task
- a sense of fun and a desire to delight those around you.
If our values of Delight, Inspire, Unite, Strive and Believe resonate with you and you’re up for a new challenge in 2021, apply online telling us why you are the only applicant we should consider.