A bit about us...
Hatch is Kiwi Wealth’s digital investing platform that allows Kiwis to have easy access to US share markets – and soon to be more! Hatch is seriously straight-forward investing and we’re helping Kiwis grow their wealth long term. We are a growth-minded team, we go above and beyond for our investors, and we want to keep growing our exceptional team with exceptional people. The role
The Digital Marketing & Content Specialist role is a rare opportunity to be involved across Hatch’s marketing activities and help us hit our growth targets. This role will be delivery focused, juggling multiple things at once. This role will:
- Manage and deliver a comprehensive content marketing strategy
- Analyse the effectiveness of our content and suggest improvements
- Coordinate and deliver all partner activities
- Manage and grow our social media engagement as a channel for growth
- Manage and deliver in-person and digital events
- Champion the effort to build our brand consistently across all channels
This is not your average role; it is dynamic and will likely evolve over time. It is a key to our growth and directly influences our mission that every Kiwi deserves to up their wealth. About you
You will be positive and adaptable, with a natural ability to deliver. Driven by learning and developing your craft, you will bring a broad range of marketing experience to this role. Your main expertise will be in content marketing and you will be able to easily deliver initiatives that help grow our business and engage our investor base.
You will also have:
- Strong experience in content coordination and marketing
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Solid experience in managing and growing engagement across multiple channels
- Experience in organising and delivering digital and in-person events
- Proven collaboration skills with ability to juggle multiple things at once
- An affinity with investing
- A resilient and ‘can-do’ attitude
We are a highly agile team and need a like-minded individual to join us. In return, we offer a fun, collaborative environment, where we celebrate success and support your growth.
If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you are ready to go, apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or, if you have some questions, please contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply now and don’t be left behind!