Waterford Security is a family owned New Zealand company with a reputation for being the market leader in commercial security. Over the last 25 years we have built a high performing team and we support a wide range of corporate and government organisations with their security. We have offices in Auckland and Wellington and are known in the market for being at the cutting edge of new technology and providing exceptional service to our clients. About the role
The Client Relationship Manager is a new position within our team. Reporting to the Regional Business Manager, this role will build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with our Auckland clients, both big and small. This role is a blend of account management and business development. Day to day, you will:
- Actively seek out opportunities to grow our client base
- Engage with new and existing clients to promote security solutions and services
- Provide clients with post-sales support
- Prepare quotes and estimates for clients based on their project needs
- Collaborate with the operations and technical teams to ensure client requirements are being met
- Work closely with the Regional Business Manager to deliver key KPIs and goals
You will bring a ‘can-do’ attitude and a drive to learn and grow. You may already have sales or account management experience, but if not, you’ll be motivated to develop your skills and confident to jump in and give this a go. Ideally, you will come from the security, telco, or IT industries and have an understanding of some of the needs of our clients. You will also bring:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Commercial nous
- An innate ability to build strong relationships and trust with clients
- A natural innovative problem solving ability
- An organised approach to your work with strong attention to detail
- A collaborative, outcome focused, approach to teamwork
You’ll also hold a clean, full drivers' licence, and be able to gain and maintain a Police clearance, as well as a Certificate of Approval.
We’re a diverse bunch here at Waterford Security and we love that this makes us a stronger team. We welcome applications that will add to our diversity and bring a different perspective to our business.
We have partnered with Kin to fill this vital role, so if this sounds like the role for you, please ‘apply now’ with your cover letter and CV. If you have any questions, please email Tracey on [email protected]
Applications close as soon as we find the right candidate!