A bit about us...
CRS Software Ltd is the leading provider of farm management software in New Zealand. We are a 100% kiwi owned agribusiness company with over 30 years’ experience in the development of software for the rural sector. With more than 10,000 farmers and businesses throughout New Zealand and Australia using our software, our role is to help them to measure and manage their business performance and make better decisions for their future.
The recent release of our next generation solution Cash Manager Focus almost completes our evolution to a fully cloud based SaaS business. But there is still plenty to do and we would love you to come and join us on the journey!
We aim to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do and are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join us on our mission. If that’s you, read on! The role
Based in our Masterton office, the Customer Service Representative is a pivotal part of our business and provides exceptional service to our customers. Every day, you will be building strong relationships with our customers and assisting them with queries in a timely way. You will also be the one to share information with customers about new products and services that may help them with their farming or agricultural business. Day to day this role will:
- Engage with customers over the phone, email and chat to resolve issues and problem solve
- Escalate issues when appropriate to the CST Manager
- Share customer feedback with the CST Manager to assist with product or process improvements
- Look for ways to add value to customers by suggesting additional products
- Keep up to date with our product, including any new features or upcoming releases
- Share knowledge with the wider Client Services Team and contribute to our collaborative culture
You will be a natural when it comes to engaging with a variety of people and have a customer-centric approach to your work. You will be a fast learner, with a strong work ethic, and be able to connect with our customers quickly. You will be a self-starter who is motivated and passionate towards providing exceptional customer service.
You will also have:
- Proven experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ability and willingness to learn
- An analytical approach towards problem solving
- A highly organised and proactive approach to your work
- A drive towards promoting our product in a positive way
Our CST are a busy team and will need someone who can hit the ground running. In return we offer a supportive and flexible environment where you will have room to learn and grow.
If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you are ready to go, apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or, if you have some questions, please contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply now!