At Life Flight, every moment counts when the emergency phone rings. Each call-out is different and important; it may be to help a car accident victim, to rescue a diver, or to fly a premature baby to urgent medical care.
It takes a team to make emergency flights possible 24/7. Everyone working for Life Flight plays a part in achieving our overall mission: To save lives. Life Flight is a charity that holds a special place in the hearts and minds of the community. About the role
We’re looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing activity.
You will be joining a friendly, supportive, close-knit team who enjoy getting together for the morning quiz and sharing the occasional batch of baking. Much of the groundwork on our digital strategy has been done; we’re now looking for someone to bring their creative flair to take this to the next level.
Your success will be defined by the number of digital interactions that progress through to donations, the increased loyalty and satisfaction of supporters, the quality of your analysis and the increase in positive brand recognition. Up for the challenge?
You’ll be responsible for:
We’re looking for someone with:
- The day-to-day management of Life Flight’s digital promotional activity (including web-based promotions and social media campaigns)
- The development of Life Flight’s Digital Strategy
- Contributing regular analysis and insight reports across key digital platforms
- Leading and mentoring the Marketing & Communications Coordinator
- Leading the creative development of Life Flight’s online look and feel including campaign production and targeting
- Liaising closely with our vendor partners and wider stakeholders community
- Three or more years’ experience in digital marketing (including website)
- Experience interpreting analytics and the stories they tell
- Significant exposure to multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Top notch interpersonal skills and a well-honed service ethic
- A desire to keep Life Flight at the forefront of industry trends and changes
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- A current driver’s licence
- Appreciation of the values of the not-for-profit sector
If you’re looking for a role with real purpose and are keen to be part of a tight knit team, look no further. Please apply now
with your CV and a cover letter letting us know a bit about you and what you’d bring to the role. Applications close as soon as we find the right person – apply now, we’d love to hear from you!