This key role in the business will give you the opportunity to use a range of finance and administration skills, in a flexible, supportive working environment.
About us …
- Oversight of accounting, administration, payroll, and some operational functions.
- Review performance and make recommendations through profit margin reporting, forecast, and analysis.
- Reconcile all transactions using Xero and monitor cashflow for all entities.
- Prepare all GST and Withholding Tax returns.
- General admin including accounts payable, monitoring aged debtors, and insurances.
- Process weekly payroll, and general HR functions, including contract preparation, maintenance of employee records and HR manuals, as well as onboarding new employees.
- Oversight of systems and record keeping across all entities, including the Simpro job management system.
- We envisage this role to be approximately 15 hours per week, with some fluctuations depending on the time of year.
Cerebral Investments Limited is the investment arm of The Cerebral Palsy Society and holds a diverse range of assets and investments including Landscaping, Concrete and Aircon businesses as well as property and other investments. About you
You will have a strong background in finance, prepared to also do hands-on administration tasks and have the ability to juggle multiple priorities across multiple divisions or entities.
What you’ll receive …
- Strong accounting ability, and experience in the preparation of financial profitability reporting and forecasting.
- Commercial acumen to apply in interpreting financial reports and performance.
- Analytical mindset, with a passion for diving into the data to gain insights and make recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build effective relationships.
- Proficient in Xero and Microsoft Office, while knowledge of Simpro would be an advantage.
You will be treated as a valued member of the CIL team and will receive a competitive hourly rate. We love to see our people thrive and will encourage your initiative and provide support and training where needed.
We’ve partnered with Kin to find the right person for this role, if you think it might be you, please apply now.