Storypark creates tools for educators, early childhood education services and families to collaboratively document, share, discuss and strengthen the learning and development of children. Our purpose is to help every child fulfil their unique potential, by connecting and empowering the community around them.
It’s a really exciting time for us! We’re well established as market leaders in the early childhood online education space in New Zealand and Australia, and we’re now on a mission of global expansion. We need your international growth expertise to get us there.
We’re looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to join our Wellington team, who shares a passion for our purpose and has a significant level of experience in successfully growing organisations like ours. Your mission
You will develop and lead an ambitious international growth strategy, identifying prospective markets, proving, then scaling them. You’ll create strategies to accelerate customer acquisition in our existing markets as well as managing, retaining and growing our existing customer base.
In this highly autonomous role you will build a strong digital marketing team around you with the core focus to drive direct sales, generate enterprise leads and establish our brand through online channels. In this key leadership role you’ll:
What you’ll bring:
- be an integral member of our leadership team, helping to guide Storypark into our next chapter as we mature to highly successful international SaaS company
- build and manage global sales, marketing and customer functions that can drive business growth across both enterprise and direct customer segments
- evaluate, select and validate potential growth markets defining ideal buyers and market segments
- ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of sales, marketing and our customer teams, particularly through digital channels
- set and monitor revenue and pipeline goals and measures
- manage our annual sales, marketing and customer budgets
- help maximise reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic way
- monitor the marketplace and analyse opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies and tactics
- stay well connected with customers to ensure their voice is heard on the leadership team and incorporated into the product roadmap
- collaborate cross functionally so that messaging and pricing models are in line with revenue goals.
Working at Storypark
- an inspiring leadership style with a sense of mana to motivate and engage a high performing team
- deep experience developing strategies to successfully find, validate and scale international markets
- experience selling, marketing and servicing a SaaS product
- a growth mindset and high levels of drive and accountability for results
- a strong alignment with the Storypark values and purpose of making a difference in the early childhood education
We strive to create a respectful, caring, safe and inclusive culture, and welcome people from diverse backgrounds to join us. In joining our team you’ll enjoy:
- A competitive salary + bonus and share options
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible holidays
- MacBooks are our standard but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment supports you to get your job done
- A relaxed office environment with flexible spaces to work and play
- We believe in building strong relationships across our teams with lots of events, shared lunches and celebrations
- Relocation assistance for people joining us from other areas
Click on “apply now” with your CV and Cover letter, or for a confidential chat please email [email protected]
**We will start reviewing applications after the application close date of 14 October and look to get back to you as soon as possible there after**.
Please note: you will need the legal right to work in New Zealand to apply.