Marketing Manager – Lower Hutt location
- Design and implement modern digital strategies
- Manage the marketing function
- Step up to staff management About the company
Buying your first suit is a rite of passage that we've guided men through since 1946, when we first opened the doors of a small tailoring workshop in Wellington. We have combined classic tailoring principals with modern designs and cloth from the world’s finest mills to continue to deliver both quality and fashion excellence.
Our menswear range is available in over 100 of New Zealand and Australia’s best menswear stores and we are proud to be followed and purchased online by consumers all around the world. About the role
This is a senior position providing strategic leadership for the marketing function. You will contribute to and manage the marketing budget and be a key contributor to the senior leadership team.
About the person
- Design and implement modern digital strategies to further build engagement with the online consumer
- Manage our shopify site
- Plan and direct fashion shoots
- Have overarching responsibility for events and own key sponsorship relationships with external parties.
- Support/Mentor and Lead 1 staff member
As an integrated marketing expert; with strengths in digital marketing you will be at home working across EDM’s, Facebook, Instagram and other Social Media - but also have expertise across the full marketing mix, including collateral and events. You’ll have a thorough understanding of today’s dynamic media environment and a flare for building and managing a modern, attractive online brand persona that consumers want to interact with.
You will have:
- a minimum of three years’ marketing experience with expertise in working across a variety of marketing tools and applications
- a strategic marketing mind, perfect planning skills and enjoy being hands-on with marketing activities
- an eye for detail and the confidence and resilience to stand behind your decisions
Naturally you’ll have an appreciation for sustainable, beautifully crafted, quality garments. If you currently work in fashion or retail this could be an advantage.
You want to apply? Of course, you do. All applications need to be supported by a cover letter as well as CV. Applications close as soon as the right candidate applies, but no later than Thursday 1st October.