A bit about us...
Hatch is a Kiwi Wealth’s digital investing platform that allows Kiwis to have easy access to US share markets – and soon to be more! Hatch is seriously straight-forward investing and we’re helping Kiwis grow their wealth long term. We are growth minded, we go above and beyond for our customers, and we want to keep growing our exceptional team with exceptional people. The role
The Business Analyst role is an opportunity to be involved in Hatch’s success story by providing exceptional problem solving and being the glue between our technical, product, and operational teams.
This role will be integral to the design and delivery of our products, and day to day will:
- Work across the different internal teams to connect the dots
- Map and refine processes and help fill documentation gaps
- Be the ‘doer’ in the team, creating documents and any other outputs needed to keep projects moving forward
- Analyse, understand and document requirements and user stories
- Create technical and operational solutions in collaboration with the UX Lead
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to gather information and create solutions
This is not your average role; it is dynamic and will likely evolve over time. It is key to our growth and directly influences our mission: Kiwis deserve to up their wealth. About you
You will be flexible and adaptable, with a natural drive towards learning. You will ideally have previous experience in an analysis-based role, perhaps in a product or process environment. You will be naturally curious with a drive to get your hands dirty and get things done. Your relationship building and communication skills will be second to none.
You will also ideally have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Initiative and self-motivation with an output-focused approach
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, knowing the right questions to ask to find solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder engagement
- A passion for learning and not afraid of hard work
- Outstanding organisational skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
We are a highly agile team and need a like-minded individual to join us. In return, we offer a fun, collaborative environment, where we celebrate success and support your growth.
If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you are ready to go, apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or, if you have some questions, please contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply now and don’t be left behind!