This pivotal role in the business will provide you with challenge and reward in equal measure, as your energy, initiative and positive attitude contributes to the Aircon Auckland team. Your superb organisation skills will ensure the smooth running of the office, including customer service, administration, and end to end job management support, with responsibilities including:
About us …
- Customer liaison, including new enquiries, through to service delivery and invoicing.
- Workflow management through the accurate and timely updating and maintenance of information in our system through every stage of the process. We use Simpro, which is linked to Xero.
- Liaison with suppliers, contractors and installers to ensure our customers expectations are being met.
- Continuous improvement and refining of systems.
- Keeping our office stocked with all we need for our awesome team to keep providing outstanding service to our customers.
- We envisage this role to be between 20-30 hours per week, with some flexibility for the right person.
Aircon Auckland are heating, cooling, insulation & ventilation specialists, offering services in residential and commercial sectors. Backed by a nationwide operation, this franchise was set up in early 2020 and is showing great promise. About you
You will be a natural people-person with the ability to juggle multiple priorities, and the judgement to know when to ask for help. Does this sound like you?
What you’ll receive …
- A passion for excellence in customer service
- Strong administration experience including MS Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build effective relationships.
- A positive, can-do attitude, sense of urgency, and the ability to maintain efficiency when priorities change.
- While part of a team, you may spend a lot of time alone in the office, so you would need to enjoy this as much as when the team is around. Though, support is always a phone call away.
- Experience in the air-conditioning, or a related industry, along with Simpro and/or Xero would be a big advantage.
You will be treated as a valued member of the Aircon Auckland family, and will receive a competitive hourly rate. We love to see our people thrive, and will encourage your initiative and provide support and training where needed.
We’ve partnered with Kin to find the right person for this role, if you think it might be you, please apply now.