A fantastic opportunity to maximise your broad and varied skills in sales, operational and commercial leadership. We are looking for a hands-on leader to take the organisation on the next step of our journey, by driving growth and improving systems, all to achieve our goal of providing the best possible service and solutions to our customers. A bit about us …
Based in Riverhead, Aircon Auckland are heating, cooling, insulation & ventilation specialists, offering services in residential and commercial sectors. Backed by an established nationwide franchise operation, this office was set up in early 2020, and is showing great promise. We believe in growing and developing our people, and would love to mentor someone who is interested in ownership of this business in the long term. About the role …
About you …
- Oversee the company operations in a professional, commercial and customer focused manner
- Lead by example to achieve your own sales targets, and ensure the sales team have the knowledge and support to perform at their best.
- Review and refine existing processes, ensuring all staff are well trained in systems and procedures, and that efficient workflows are maintained.
- Foster positive, collaborative relationships with contractors and suppliers, as well as the Franchisor team based in Christchurch,
- Lead our dedicated team, ensuring they are supported and trained in all aspects of their role, including health and safety.
- Commercial responsibility for managing budgets, financial targets and gross profit margins in line with agreed objectives
- Long term opportunity to develop skills and knowledge and work toward ownership of the business, with the support of the Directors.
What you will receive …
- Broad experience and skills across sales, operations and people management.
- Commercially astute, with demonstrated financial acumen, as well as a focus on continuous improvement of systems and processes.
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to foster genuine, effective relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Innovative and creative approach to solutions, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A genuine customer focus, strong work ethic and desire to provide quality results and service
- Knowledge and/or experience in the commercial HVAC air conditioning industry, or something closely relate is preferred, and will help set you up for success.
- A supportive and dedicated team environment
- Mentoring and guidance from Directors with a wealth of experience in business success
- Opportunity to grow and develop your skills and career
- A competitive package including base salary, vehicle and bonus
We’ve partnered with Kin to find the right person for this role, if you think it might be you, please apply now.