A bit about us...
CRS Software Ltd is the leading provider of farm management software in New Zealand. We are a 100% kiwi owned agribusiness company with over 30 years’ experience in the development of software for the rural sector. With more than 10,000 farmers and businesses throughout New Zealand and Australia using our software, our role is to help them to measure and manage their business performance and make better decisions for their future.
The recent release of our next generation solution Cash Manager Focus almost completes our evolution to a fully cloud based SaaS business. But there is still plenty to do and we would love you to come and join us on the journey!
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Marketing Communications Manager who wants to work with an iconic agribusiness where they will have a real impact on farming businesses, their families and the farming industry. If that’s you, read on! The role
Based in our Masterton office, this role reports to the Head of Growth and Customer Experience and is responsible for creating strategies that help CRS to meet our revenue and sales objectives. The scope of this role is broad and will include everything from creating strategy through to execution and implementation. Day to day this role will:
- Create content and customer communications to improve customer experience and generate opportunities
- Develop and manage the annual marketing and communications plan
- Own and manage our digital channels including creating consistent and beautiful content
- Work with the sales team to create conversion campaigns to generate leads and manage the sales funnel
- Develop and champion our brand across all channels
- Create marketing and sales collateral that tells our story and demonstrates the benefits and value of our fantastic products
- Look for opportunities to communication changes and improvements with our customers
You will ideally have a background in marketing a technical product and will bring a strong communications bent. Your innovation and ability to develop ‘out of the box’ communication strategies will set you apart. You will be a ‘doer’ and have no issue with rolling up your sleeves to get the work done. As well as having excellent interpersonal skills, you will be well organised and have an ability to create plans and follow these through.
You will also have:
- Around 5yrs experience and a relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally with a technical product
- Exceptional written communication skills with an understanding of tone and audience
- Experience in creating successful multi-channel communications and campaigns
- Sound understanding of digital marketing principles with a drive towards innovation and emerging marketing technology
- Technically savvy with an ability to learn new systems easily
- A background in farming or agriculture would be an advantage.
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to own this function within a long standing and reputable company that really is making a difference in their customers lives.
If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you are ready to go, apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or, if you have some questions, please contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply now!