Senior Developer - Modica Group About the company
Modica Group is a cloud-based enterprise messaging provider working with clients and partners around the globe. We provide secure, high volume, enterprise message solutions to help businesses large and small connect with their customers and have better 2-way conversations via mobile. Our platform connects to every mobile network around the world, allowing our customers to reach every handset and device via secure API or hosted application.
We have a growth culture; one founded on innovation, nimbleness, and a desire to be the best in every market we play in and have a truly global focus. About the role
As a Senior Developer in the Technology team, you are responsible for developing the solution’s Modica offer to their clients. The solutions will be timely, efficient, effective and meet the needs of the client in what can be a highly complex and technical environment.
You will also:
- contribute to the management of day-to-day development of software
- remain current on new and emergent technologies and best practices
- ensure uninterrupted service through the high volume mobile gateways and infrastructure
- maintain a view of the software development project and systems underway
- ensure customer requests are dealt with quickly and professionally
This is not your average Senior Developer role in your average software development company. We are looking for someone who brings:
- sound experience in PHP and/or GO
- confidence and skill operating at a senior level
- strong real-world experience working in multiple arenas
- experience working with microservice architectures and API design and development
- expertise in object-oriented design and development with queuing and/or messaging systems
Personality fit is a key success factor in this role so you will be:
About the benefits
- customer focused and delivery driven
- a strong leader and mentor
- a self-starter
- collaborative - developing relationships with employees, management and clients
- someone who takes pride in their work, but doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
In joining Modica, you’ll become part of a highly engaged and focused team, driven by success and by delighting our customers. We work hard, celebrate success, have fun, but overall, we are all motivated by the common goal of being the best in the markets we play in.
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits package along with uncapped earning potential based on results.
Only applications supported by a cover letter will be considered so ‘apply now’ with yours - letting us know why you will be a great addition to our team and the best person for this job. Things are moving quickly right now so applications will close as soon as the right candidate applies.