Internal Audit/ Revenue Assurance
- Fast growth tech company with a global focus
- Be a part of building our new Internal Audit function
- Shape Internal controls and clearly see the impact your role has
Modica Group is a cloud-based enterprise messaging provider working with clients and partners around the globe. We provide secure, high volume, enterprise message solutions to help businesses large and small connect with their customers and have better 2-way conversations via mobile. Our platform connects to every mobile network around the world, allowing our customers to reach every handset and device via secure API or hosted application.
We have a growth culture; one founded on innovation, nimbleness, and a desire to be the best in every market we play in and have a truly global focus. About the opportunity
We are looking for a Revenue Assurance Specialist to develop and monitor Internal Audit processes/ controls. Working closely with the Finance, Sales, Service Delivery and Product teams, you will be a trusted partner providing the processes and controls to ensure accurate customer and supplier charges. You will be “the first line of defence” to help identify any potential revenue leaks and help drive process improvement and margin protection.
The leadership team will give you full backing and support as you deep dive into our system OMNI and become the expert on the workings of our client relationships, agreements and buying behaviours, as well as costing of products and services.You will:
- design and then go on to administer internal audit process
- design invoicing processes and build internal audit reports
- ensure internal compliance, by performing monthly audits of customer invoices to ensure the charges are in line with their contracts
- identify revenue leaks and telco supplier bill errors and work with various areas of the business to correct them
- support customer contract negotiations by data-driven analysis of margin implications
- drive automation and efficiency across all internal processes relating to customer invoicing, reporting and supplier bill validation.
You love to simplify complex processes, are a good documentalist and comfortable working with modern technology. You have:
- a minimum of 2 years corporate cost control and internal audit experience
- the ability to develop strong mutually trusting relationships with internal stakeholders
- strong communication (both verbal and written)
- a team player attitude whilst being self-motivated and driven to succeed
- previous experience working with financial and/ or billing systems (Xero experience is a plus)
- Excel/ Google sheet experience to an intermediate level.
Ideally you will come from a Professional Services, Telco or IT business and be excited to join a fast-growing, high-tech company. Whilst you will need to be comfortable working with numbers, process is the focus here, so you don’t need to be a certified accountant to apply. About the benefits
In joining Modica, you’ll become part of a highly engaged and focused team, driven by success and by delighting our customers. We work hard, celebrate success, have fun, but overall, we are all motivated by the common goal of being the best in the markets we play in.
Apply now with your CV and a cover letter letting us know why you will be a great addition to our team, and your skills the best match for this job.
Things are moving quickly right now so this job will close as soon as the ideal candidate applies, but no later than Friday 10th August.