Adminis is a high-growth fintech company whose platform brings investment managers, investors, administrators, and custodians together. Our overarching mission is to provide better outcomes for investors in a way that is innovative, user friendly, and harnesses world leading security.
Based in the Wellington CBD, we are a niche service provider with global ambitions. We are entering a period of rapid growth and looking for a DevOps Engineer to assist with building out our SaaS offering. What you’ll be doing
This role will involve working with an experienced and dynamic team in an agile environment. As a key position in our business, some of the responsibilities will include:
Skills and experience
- Maintaining and managing our build, release and deployment processes
- Becoming the go-to subject matter expert for our build, release and environments
- Understanding performance bottlenecks and suggesting improvements or optimisations for our internal build, release and deployment processes
- Monitor and support our production systems and services
- Liaising internally and externally for problem resolution
- Writing and maintaining custom scripts to improve release and deployment processes.
You will ideally have experience working in DevOps or perhaps you are a seasoned developer who is looking for an opportunity to work in this way. You will also bring:
- Proven experience in software development with automated pipelines
- An understanding of development using C#
- Awareness of Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, Octopus Deploy and Cloud Infrastructure
- Scripting experience (e.g. Powershell, SQL)
- Problem solving skills with an ability to think creatively
- A desire to dive in to fix issues and get things right
- Passion towards current and emerging technologies
Adminis is innovative and growing fast. We offer a flexible family friendly environment and the opportunity work in a variety of different areas with diverse work. Occasionally some after-hours work may be required. Within our team, you will have the opportunity to have your ideas heard and make things happen. So, what are you waiting for?
We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role so if you are ready to apply, then click the ‘apply now’ button and submit your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or if you want to hear more, please get in touch with Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
We will review applications as we go so apply now!