Senior Developer - Modica Group About the company
Modica Group are a rapidly growing organisation who are leading the industry with their Mobile Messaging Solutions. Their world class, cloud based, enterprise messaging platform enables their clients to engage, market and transact globally via mobile. About the role
As a Senior Developer in the Technology team, you are responsible for developing the solution’s Modica offer to their clients. The solutions will be timely, efficient, effective and meet the needs of the client in what can be a highly complex and technical environment.
You will also:
- contribute to the management of day-to-day development of software
- remain current on new and emergent technologies and best practices
- ensure uninterrupted service through the high volume mobile gateways and infrastructure
- maintain a view of the software development project and systems underway
- ensure customer requests are dealt with quickly and professionally
This is not your average Senior Developer role in your average software development company. We are looking for someone who brings:
- Experience in PHP and/or GO
- confidence and skill operating at a senior level
- strong real-world experience working in multiple arenas
- experience working with microservice architectures and API design and development
- expertise in object-oriented design and development with queuing and/or messaging systems
Personality fit is a key success factor in this role so you will be:
- customer focused and delivery driven
- a strong leader and mentor
- a self-starter
- collaborative - developing relationships with employees, management and clients
- someone who takes pride in their work, but doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please ‘apply now’ with your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you would make a great addition to the Modica team. Applications close as soon as the right candidate applies but no later than Friday 19th June.