A bit about us
The Redvespa team believe in making change happen, through unleashing the potential that is within people, organisations, and communities. It’s what gets us out of bed every day, and why we exist.
We care about our people, sustainability and our community. We are B Corp certified, which means we have made a commitment to put our team, the environment and our social purpose at the forefront of all our decisions.
With offices in Christchurch, Wellington, and Auckland, we have a rich 17-year history of supporting Kiwi businesses through change in a way that is pragmatic, innovative, and human. About the role
Our Christchurch office is growing, and we are looking for someone special to join us on our mission to delight our clients and make Redvespa simply irresistible for our consultants. This multi-faceted role will allow you to demonstrate your full range of skills as you, build authentic relationships with our new and existing clients and consultants, that foster growth, learning and shared success.
- Develop new clients through targeted business development
- Nurture our existing client relationships through high touch account management
- Build close and trusted relationships with our consultants
- Match consultants with client requirements and support them on their journey
- Provide administration support for our sidecar contractor engagements
- Embrace the paper trail, ensuring that contracts and systems are updated and accurate
- Live to delight Redvespa customers.
You will be a natural when it comes to cultivating our client relationships and your authentic approach will see clients return to you again and again. Collaboration with clients and the wider team will be second nature to you and you will be able to quickly understand client needs and provide advice to them on the right person for the role. If this sounds like you, we’d love to know more.
- A background in business development and account management - we are focused on growth and you will be too.
- You will be able to identify clients’ true needs and pain points, and have the experience to tailor and provide effective solutions
- A good understanding of business analysis
- The ability to identify new opportunities; develop and close them.
- Proven ability to build and grow your portfolio while consistently meeting revenue targets
- A genuine talent for solving problems through innovative thinking
- Demonstrated commercial acumen that makes you a trusted advisor to your clients
- Passionate, self-driven and able to work autonomously, while having a working style that is truly collaborative and authentic
- Vibrant, resilient and take positive learnings from any bumps in the road
You will be a fast learner and be able to come up to speed quickly with how we work and represent ourselves in the market. With a thirst for knowledge, you will be happy to ask questions and have the confidence to bring your own ideas to the table. What’s in it for you
As a people-centric business, we look after our people through:
- A dedicated learning and development budget
- Individualised career development plans
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to work from home, and a carpark when you’re in the office
- A yearly annual communication allowance
- A birthday day off!
We’ve partnered with Kin to find someone special for this role and applications close as soon as we find the right person. If you’d like to find out more before applying please call Stephanie Patterson on 027 2153576 or apply now with your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about you, and what interests you about our role.