At Tailor we make clean, conscious skincare. Our products are clean because they’re natural, simple and effective. Our brand is conscious because we’re cruelty free, community centered and eco-friendly. We’ve just launched our compostable skincare refills which reduce waste and save face. You can find out more about us and our award winning, leading edge skincare range here: https://tailorskin.co/ About the role
Reporting to the Director/ Founder as our e-Commerce Lead, you will be responsible for our online sales and presence; driving the content, look, user experience and performance of the web-shop and developing and delivering a first-class digital customer journey.
- create our online business strategy and share the tailor narrative globally
- build a consistent brand image and digital campaigns that attract & engage new customers
- manage SEO, PPC, AdWords,Youtube,Facebook online campaigns and spend
- manage site analysis, planning and optimisation through use of Google analytics
- encourage online international sales
We’re not just about skincare we are about empowering women and promoting self-love and care and you will feel a connection to our purpose and an eagerness to share our story with the world. You will bring:
- A good understanding of e-commerce and how to maximise messaging across all sales channels (Ideally 5+ years’ experience)
- Previous experience in developing e-commerce sales & marketing strategies and plans and putting those into action.
- A strong visual aesthetic and the ability to craft copy which educates and converts
- Proven abilities to grow and scale eCommerce sales in NZ + abroad
- A clear understanding of how to optimize paid and earned media channels
- A data driven approach.
You will be able to visually and verbally communicate campaign narratives, and will be a highly organised self-starter with a proven track record of success. But above all else; you will be flexible and adaptable; we are a small team who all support each other! You will have an appreciation for natural skincare products and have a passion for health and wellness.
If you connect with our values of integrity and authenticity and would love to promote and grow digital sales of our tailored beautiful, NZ natural skincare range globally - apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why this role is the right match for you. Applications close Thursday 26th March or as soon as the right candidate applies.
**Due to the Covid-19 pandemic this role is on hold and whilst you are still invited to apply, no candidates will be replied to until after the 8th April 2020.**
Nicola van Heerden 029 770 7936