A bit about us...
Backed by Kiwi Wealth and the wider Kiwi Group, Hatch is a digital investment platform that allows Kiwis to have easy access to US share markets – can we hear you say, ‘Hello Wall Street!’. Our aim is to provide our customers with easy, affordable, and reliable access to the largest, most liquid share markets in the world. We want our customers to be able to own a piece of the world’s largest companies, and benefit from their success! We are game-changers, we go above and beyond, and we want to keep growing our exceptional team with exceptional people.
Our values are we take initiative, we are considerate, we are hungry,
and we have growth mindsets
. If these align with your values, then you should definitely read on! The role
The Operations Lead role is an opportunity to be involved in Hatch’s customer story by helping us deliver a world-class investing platform experience. This role is varied and covers our operational activities, as well as developing processes and looking for efficiencies.
This role will:
- Guide and mentor a small operations team
- Develop controls to monitor and improve operational activities
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner with customers on all operational aspects
- Investigate and solve investment discrepancies/mistakes when they arise
- Oversee our daily banking and reconciliations
- Oversee and book foreign exchange trades
- Onboard larger customers, namely trusts
This is not your average role; it is dynamic and will likely evolve over time. It is key to our growth and directly influences our mission: to be an exciting business that has revolutionised how modern Kiwis invest and think about money. About you
You will be flexible and adaptable, with a natural ability to juggle multiple tasks. Driven by continuous learning and improvement, you will bring solid operational experience to this role, along with a knack for developing and improving processes. Responsive to consumers and an incredible level of detail.
You will also have:
- A tertiary qualification (preferred)
- 4yrs+ of operational experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A customer-centric approach in everything you do
- A positive mindset and the ability to expertly wrangle internal and external stakeholders
- A resilient and ‘can-do’ attitude
- AML or Legal experience (desirable)
We are a highly agile team and need a like-minded individual to join us. In return, we offer a fun, collaborative environment, where we celebrate success and support your growth.
If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you are ready to go, apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or, if you have some questions, please contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply now and don’t be left behind!