It takes a creative person to get the best out of creative people. Awesome opportunity for a creative and innovative Senior People and Capability Advisor to join a great digital agency with a focus on continuous improvement of people and managing the HR function.
Alphero are a high performing digital agency with a team of 70 talented individuals who are hungry to continually grow and learn. They specialise in helping clients reinvent their businesses for a digital world. They like to make a difference to the lives of every New Zealander by making the things that people use every day, inspiring their clients to be at the forefront of emerging trends.
As the sole Senior People and Capability Advisor you are key at developing the people capability across Alphero. You will drive growth and development of the team and ensure all work experiences for the organisation are top notch. Your passion for helping grow people to be the best versions of themselves will underpin everything you do!
Policies, compliance and process is important but if it is done well, it is invisible. This role is all about people. You will do this by:
- Bringing fun, energy and drive into the team. You make things happen
- Coming up with creative HR and people initiatives that makes Alphero a better place to work and a better business
- Providing end to end HR support and coaching to the people leaders and managers, and CEO
- Applying a fresh and creative lens on systems, process and policy where improvement may be required
- Delivering everyday HR operational support across the business
- Providing high quality and timely reports and documentation
- Keeping current with innovative market trends for people growth and HR practices
- Staying abreast of employment law and legislation changes.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has approximately four to six years’ experience in a HR or people role
- Has exceptional communication skills – you are a people person if ever there was one!
- Is full of innovative ideas for ways to not just grow people, but to bring creative thinking into the not-so-exciting but important hygiene policy / process / compliance things
- Has a thorough understanding of HR methodologies and techniques, as well as knowledge around NZ employment legislation and compliance requirements
- Uses their initiative to problem solve. You are strategic yet operational.
- Enjoys working in an agile and fast paced environment – you can deal with thing changing on the fly
- Has outstanding attention to detail and ability to organise. You thrive off this!
If you are a self-motivated, straight shooting, people person who has been busting with ideas of better ways to do things but need an innovative organisation open to doing things differently – this could be the role for you. Please contact [email protected]
or apply now with your CV and cover letter. We’d like you to include in your cover one example of an innovative idea you would love to put into practice, or a creative thing you have done in previous HR roles – and why it would make a difference.